I like a lot the new vocabulary that the thesis introduces as well as the
themes that it tackles, and I'd like to give a response to its conclusions.
This isn't intended to be a review, just a reply.

- "Firstly, let's experiment with holistic offices and gameplay (...)": I'm
very open to experimentation, but I think that resorting to our "code
libraries" isn't a bad idea. Not using switches or established mechanics
seems fine to do for fun to see what happens, but I don't think that
routinely ignoring them is a better approach than just simply using them.
We also don't have infinite time and effort to write cod- I mean ruletext,
and it's often much more economical to just use what already exists and
seems to work well.

- "Secondly, reject bugfixes when you can. (...)": I don't think that this
is a good idea, because bugfixes are fun - for me at least. Proposals
currently have a negligible cost and seeing the rules tinkered around and
observing the attempts to improve them is entertaining for me. It might not
be entirely required or practical, but neither are most things that
people do for fun. I also don't see how this point emerges from the
previous ones in your thesis.

- "Thirdly, be clear and unambiguous in your statements when YOU interpret
it. Your opinion matters, don't get rolled over by Agora. (...)": This
seems important for any nomic, although I understand the motivation as to
why traditionalists or other kinds of factionalism may emerge. There's
power and safety in being in a group (and we instinctively know this at an
unga bunga ape level, as social animals), and because of the arguments in
the third paragraph in "Agoran Chemistry", people want power. In any case,
it's reassuring to see this hammered down in a thesis, because I'm a bit
anxious sometimes about it as a newer player.

- "Fourstly, play a role in this game.": If that's what's fun for you,
sure, although I wouldn't prescribe it to everyone in general. I don't
think everyone would benefit as much from feeling like they fit into some
kind of archetype, some just wouldn't care and I think that's fine. I also
don't see how "playing a role" emerges from your main body of arguments.

- "Fifthly, express your opinion, and express it hard.": I feel like this
was already covered in the third point.