Thanks for reviewing! You make some very good points, I'll be sure to
address some of them in my resubmission. You use a unique criterion to
determine your nomination. I'm curious to what degree you think this
qualifies for once it does get resubmitted. Is it an Art degree for the
opinion and the weird ideas? is it Philosophy due to the brief mentions of
philosophy? Is it history for the cited sources? And further, what level?
Does it match what you expect from an Associates, Bachelor's, etc? is this
level based on prior theses or just general expectations? And, did you
properly take into account that I'm the Referee and I WILL collect your
taxes?! PONDER FURTHER YE MORTAL AND PERISH YOUR PRIOR THOUGHTS TO THE
REALM OF SHADOW!

(OOC: no really, thanks and I was planning to resubmit anyways)

--
4st
Referee