Having such an unwieldy amount of arcana puts a lot of power in being able
to give out 'hedonistic' Judgements; ones that are heavily based on "well
this is best for the game"/"this makes it playable"/etc, especially ones
that have to be that way because of ambiguity. Because we don't know for
sure everything that has even happened until now, and even then, we're
likely to have more disagreements the more arcana that we have to consider
in order to compute the current gamestate.

It's probably not so bad then, because the longer back you go, the harder
it is to be sure of it, and the easier it seems that a hedonistic Judgement
will just overwrite it.