On 2023-05-19 1:38 PM, Yachay Wayllukuq via agora-discussion wrote:
There's danger in a contract like this. If you have 0 Rice, and say, I have
1 Rice, and I submit a Rice Plan that gives us both 1 Rice and it ends up
being the Rice Plan that passes, then you lose that round and I win that
round, and we're both set back to 0 Rice.

On Fri, May 19, 2023 at 7:21 PM Beokirby via agora-business <