Janet Cobb via agora-business [2023-05-21 01:28]:
> Changes:
> - Generally cleaned up wording
> - Handle rice at Lost and Found
> - Harvesting a plan now grants rice before revoking (handling the case
> where a person is in both the up and down sets)
> - Use "CAN" for enabling
> - Use a by announcement action or contract for signatures, rather than
> "consent"
> - Added a clarity requirement for contract-based signatures
> - Removed Fancy Caps

I like the consent! It's fun to be able to use, e.g., contracts without
them being referenced in the rule. Possibly, other forms of consent
could work. This is an experiment in interactionless gameplay, do note.

I should note as well: the rules mention consent elsewhere than
just R2519, and not only in reference to actions. For example, R869,
incidentally another Power 3.0 rule:

> The Rules CANNOT otherwise bind a person to abide by any agreement
  without that person's willful consent. (R869, ΒΆ6)

Could we understand a Rice Plan as an agreement?

--
juan