nix via agora-discussion [2023-05-24 18:19]:
> On 5/24/23 18:17, nix via agora-discussion wrote:
> >> If emails are different and there is no note mentioning they
> >> are the same person, they are not.
> > Oh also this is entirely false on the registrar monthly. I am on there
> > in multiple places with entirely different, non-overlapping names and
> > email addresses.
>
> Oh, I see the notes you have at the end. So this is true in that sense.
> I don't like the idea that you have to infer it from complete silence
> tho, seems very confusing.

I get it. And I agree. I intended to add notes to the monthly. But,
as we discussed on Discord, I think it is a matter of scope: reports
are about certain people, their scope. The Registrar's weekly is about
players, whether the monthly is about people that have been players at
any point in time. In the first scope, there's only one blob at a time,
but in the second there's two! So, in that context, disambiguition is
necessary and adviseable. In the first, it seems rude (to me).

--
juan