On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 5:11 PM nix via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 10/20/23 17:09, secretsnail9 via agora-discussion wrote:
> > On Fri, Oct 20, 2023 at 4:46 PM ais523 via agora-discussion <
> > agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> the
> >> was
> >>
> >> Doesn't "following 3" unambiguously specify the next 3 proposals to
> >> appear in the message?
> >>
> >> The main ambiguity is as to whether the fourth proposal was also
> >> submitted via specifying it in the message, without a speech action
> >> specifically saying so.
> >>
> >> --
> >> ais523
> >>

> > There's 4 following proposals, though, and it doesn't specify which 3 of
> > them are to be submitted. CFJ time?
> > --
> > snail
>
> "The following three" would seem to me to be the immediate three following.
>
> --
> nix

This seems about the same as changing a rule by saying "Add the following
sentence: Things are a currency. Things are tracked by the Thinger." Which
would fail to do anything because "any ambiguity" is present (I think this
has been held before). There's the same ambiguity here.
--
snail