Any player CAN judge this CFJ without 3 objections, given that our Arbitor
is missing.
Also... given the complexity of Agorant, and this CFJ, a well reasoned and
explained judgement would probably be deserving of at least a J.N. Degree.
(at least... in my opinion).
Just to incentivize people!

--
4ˢᵗ