On Thu, Jan 18, 2024 at 10:13 PM Mercury via agora-discussion <
agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On 1/14, I reached for the Hot Potato Stone and the Sabotage Stone, both of
> which were owned by Agora. That same day, snail also reached for the second
> stone. The Stonemason had just filed eir report, and neither snail nor I
> are listed so I assume we both have Rockiness = 0. Stones would have been
> transferred at the beginning of the week - so, would I be correct to just
> assume I'm holding both of the stones I reached for?
>
> --
> Mercury

Rule 2642 reads "Once a week each player CAN "reach" for a specified stone
owned by Agora by announcement."

So only your first reach for a stone owned by Agora worked, the second one
failed. You have the hot potato stone, and I have the sabotage stone.
--
snail