On 1/28/24 14:04, nix via agora-business wrote:
>     A player CAN flip the Delegate switch of a specified office to
>     emself with Agoran Consent. If the Delegate switch of an office is
>     set to "None", the holder of that office CAN flip the Delegate
>     switch of that office to a specified player with notice.

I reread the discussion from when this was first proposed (in May of
last year!). Back then, the concern was striking a balance between
insuring someone would fill the role, not creating "dynasties" where the
current holder chose their successor, and making this all timely so it
wasn't a hassle. I hope this method is a good balance. The officer can
just choose someone if there is nobody, but a simple Consent decision
can always assign someone. If people don't agree with the officer's
choice, it's over-rideable.

--
nix