> On Jan 30, 2024, at 8:43 PM, nix via agora-discussion
> <agora-discussion@agoranomic.org> wrote:
> On 1/30/24 16:54, secretsnail9 via agora-business wrote:
>> AGAINST (allows for officers to put officework on other players without
>> their consent, also might be broken)
>
> The first is fixable after it passes. What do you mean by "might be broken"?
>
> --
> nix

"While the holder of an office is On Vacation, the Delegate of that
   office can act as if e is the holder of the Office."

I'm not sure if this would actually work as intended. If say, Janet had
delegated 4st to be the rulekeeper's delegate, this would mean "4st can act as
if e is Janet". I think we could do with different wording, like deputization
has. (The requirement that the action be possible for em to do also seems
important.) I'm not convinced this wording would prevent The Prime Minister
from colluding with their delegate to get double the cabinet orders.

and also i think the "can" should be "CAN" instead.

We probably shouldn't let it pass even if it's "fixable" since the fix could be
easily blocked at AI 3.

--
snail