On 2/27/24 09:49, 4st nomic via agora-business wrote:
> I petition the Herald to deny reviewing my thesis nor accept it as a thesis.
> Ample time was given for players to review it, and no reviews were provided.
> If players don't care about theses, then don't force them to review it.
> Players will not want to award it the proper merit it deserves, because
> work was thrust upon them.
> Particularly, backed by data as the thesis shows, awarded/older players,
> who will likely be doing the reviewing, and the definitive trend of awards
> for Agora as a whole, will be biased to deny any such award to a relatively
> unawarded and relatively young player, myself.
> Therefore, I do not wish to submit this thesis at this time, nor any time
> soon. (Frankly, I should have seen those facts when I first submitted the
> draft.)

It was never submitted to a review process and at the time this email
was sent, I had already privately sent 4st a review of this thesis. I
reject the idea that because nobody read a draft once, that means nobody
cares at all.

Someone else recently DM'd me to ask me to read their upcoming thesis. I
readily agreed to. Asking someone specifically is a lot more effective
than putting it out there and hoping someone does.

--
nix