> On Mar 12, 2024, at 2:31 AM, nix via agora-business
> <agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>
> On 3/11/24 19:16, Janet Cobb via agora-business wrote:
>> I CFJ: "There exists an entity that is a Rule with ID number 2687."
>
> I number this CFJ 4072. Unfortunately, I assign CFJ 4072 to nix.
>
> --
> nix

A related and unfortunate question:

105 requires us to publish the “full text” of a rule change. What
is that?

Clearly what was intended is “a full description of the change to
be made”, that feels like a somewhat counterintuitive interpretation.
It seems like the literal meaning here would be that the full amended
text of the rule be published 4 days before.

Gaelan