On 3/16/24 22:08, Janet Cobb via agora-business wrote:
> So, a potential point of disagreement here is what *exactly* this
> standard is requiring. Importantly, I think it's unclear whether the
> requirement for the "specification of the method" includes a requirement
> for the specification to be labelled as the "specification of the method".

Is there precedent for us requiring things to be labeled? The
disclaimers for No Faking don't need to be labeled as disclaimed, for
instance.

I don't think it needs to be labeled, so I do think that's a potential
scam currently (that could be easily rectified by improving the
requirement, which we should do anyway).

--
nix
Arbitor