On Sun, Apr 21, 2024 at 6:41 PM Matt Smyth via agora-business <
agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> I submit the following proposal:
>
> {{{
> Title: An Overpowering Proposal
> Adoption Index: 1.0
> Author: juniper
> Co-authors:
>

> Amend Rule 2472 (Office Incompatibilities) by appending
>
> {
> If, three days after becoming Overpowered, a player is still Overpowered,
> and e was Overpowered for all of those three days, then the player can
> declare a Dictatorship, and declare emself a Dictator.
> }

This doesn't have a method for becoming dictator (by announcement, for
example) and only allows it at a single instant, exactly 3 days after being
overpowered.

> }}}
>

> I submit the following proposal, enacted only if An Overpowering Proposal
> is enacted:
>
> {{{
> Title: Dictator Takes the Quorum
> Adoption Index: 1.0
> Author: juniper
> Co-authors:
>
> Amend Rule 879 (Quorum) by appending
>
> {
> If there is currently a player who is a Dictator, eir vote counts as one
> less than the current Quorum.
> }
>
> }}}
> --
> Juniper

how does ones vote count as... 6... 6 what? we have voting strength, that
could work. it's default of 3, though, so this isnt too powerful.

--
snail