On 4/22/24 01:41, mqyhlkahu via agora-discussion wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We received the following response to Our Registration[1]:
>> Hello! I cause the above-registering person to receive a welcome package.
> We would like to ask what a 'welcome package' is.
>
> Thank you.
>

>    [1]
> https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2024-April/052920.html
>

> ----------------
> After all, you can cut the flowers, but the weather is everywhere.

See Rule 2499:

Rule 2499/22 (Power=1)
Welcome Packages

      When a player receives a welcome package, if e has not received a
      welcome package, including under any previous definition, since e
      last registered nor in the last 30 days, e gains the following
      assets:

      * One stamp of eir own type.

      A player CAN, by announcement, cause a specified player to receive
      a welcome package (syn. "grant" em a welcome package).

You now have a stamp of your own type (see R2659 for how stamps work).

--
Janet Cobb

Assessor, Rulekeepor, S​tonemason