Hello,

Janet (randomnetcat) responded to our Declaration of Intent to Push the
Boulder[1] with the following[2]:

> this is *very* close to accidentally being a tabled intent under R1728 rather
> than actually pushing the bolder.

To our understanding, our action is not a Tabled Action[3] because the Rules do
not "purport to authorise its performance"[4] by one of [5].  Is our
understanding correct?

Thank you.

   [1]
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2024-April/052927.html

   [2]
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-discussion/2024-April/064058.html

   [3]  Rule 1728/46 (Power=3)

   [4]  {{{
      >       An action is a Tabled Action if the Rules purport to authorize its
      >       performance via one of the following methods:
      >       [- snip [5] -]
      >       [- snip -]
      >       A person, acting as emself, CAN by announcement table an intent
      >       (syn.  "intend") to perform a tabled action, clearly,
      >       conspicuously, explicitly, and without obfuscation specifying the
      >       action, the method (including non-default parameter values), and,
      >       optionally, conditions.
   }}} [3]

   [5]  {{{
      >       * With N Support, where N is a positive integer.
      >       * Without N Objections, where N is a positive integer.
      >       * With N Agoran Consent, where N is a positive integer multiple of
      >         0.1.
      >       * With T notice, where T is a time period.
   }}} [3]

After all, you can cut the flowers, but the weather is everywhere.