On Tue, 2024-05-14 at 06:55 -0500, secretsnail9 via agora-business wrote:
> A ghostly player CAN incarnate by announcement, which means
> to flip eir Vitality to Invulnerable, provided there are only
> Invulnerable or Ghostly players.
[snip]
> When the match is reset, each player is set to Ghostly, all bangs are
> destroyed, and then each player gains 1 bang.
>
> When 3 days have passed since the match is reset, all Invulnerable
> players have eir Vitality set to Alive.

The timing here is incredibly tight given Agora's typical pace of
play – not only is it faster than the "once per week" cadence at which
many players seem to be paying attention, it's even faster than the 4-
day without-objection timer.

This makes it likely that only players who are continuously paying
attention will end up joining the match, and could arguably be
considered a scam, or at least biased proposal-writing in favour of the
continuously active.

> Each corporeal player SHOULD list eir Vitality and Bang Balance in
> all eir messages.

This one is also a problem, seeing as it includes things like official
reports (and even the SLR/FLR) – although some means is needed to track
things, and I think officer-less subgames are an experiment worth
trying, "every message" seems like too high a frequency for this.

> Eliminating a player makes em Unalive, and then grants em 1
bang.

The eliminated player has no obvious use for the granted bang, as it
will be destroyed before they next become alive. Is this intended to
give em something to trade with?

--
ais523