On 5/25/24 7:05 AM, Yachay Wayllukuq via agora-business wrote:

9119*   Mischief                3.0   Say It Once Mk II
PRESENT, I am not aware of the full implications of this change.

It's meant to remove a redundancy. Rule 1950 secures Adoption Index twice...

      Adoption index (AI) is an untracked switch possessed by Agoran
      decisions and proposals, secured at power 2.

Adoption index is secured with a Power Threshold of 2.

As far as I can tell, "secured at power 2" and "secured with a Power Threshold of
2" mean the same thing.
--
Mischief