On Mon, Jun 3, 2024 at 9:58 PM 4st nomic via agora-business <
agora-busin...@agoranomic.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 3, 2024 at 3:47 PM Jaff via agora-official <
> agora-offic...@agoranomic.org> wrote:
>
> > THE BILLBOARD ROCK CHART (STONEMASON'S WEEKLY REPORT)
> >
> > Stone            Owner            Last Wielded  Stone Cost  Immune?
> > ---------------  ---------------  ------------  ----------  -------
> > Power            Nix              2024-04-01             5
> > Soul             snail            2024-04-21             5
> > Sabotage         Agora            2023-10-25             6
> > Minty            Matt Smyth       2024-04-28             7
> > Protection       Nix              2024-04-01             3  Protection
> > Recursion        Nix              2024-04-01             5  Protection
> > Hot Potato       Agora            2024-04-28             5
> > Blank            Agora            2024-04-01             2
> > Anti-Equatorial  Agora            2024-05-05             2
> > Radiance         snail            2024-05-06             8
> > Loud             Agora                                   5
> >

> CoE: At least one stone cost is incorrect: The Minty stone was transferred
> last week to Juniper via the Soul Stone, setting it's cost to the default,
> and then this week, the Minty Stone should now have cost 9. (Or... am I
> missing something?)
> (And the Soul stone was also transferred as part of its ability)
>
> --
> 4ˢᵗ
> wearing Jester's Cap
> Uncertified Bad Idea Generator

Stone cost only changes at the end of the week, decreasing by 1 if it wasnt
transferred, or increasing by 1 if it was transferred at least twice. The
minty stone cost 7 last week  and was transferred twice, so it should cost
8 spendies now. (So you're both mistaken :3)
--
snail