Ah, what fortune! I'm ecstatic that we are of the same opinion.

Therefore, if you wanted to make a MOTION OF NO CONFIFENCE, due to the PM
refusing to do any job at all, you have my full support! Currently, I
believe I've already extended my own argument against the PM a bit, so I'd
rather avoid initiating additional quibbles, but were you to initiate such
a motion... well, it would be a different matter entirely!
--
4st
putting jesters cap back on, it fell off while mobile