Mischief wrote:

On 9/29/2024 1:12 PM, Mischief via agora-business wrote:
On 9/22/24 9:11 PM, Paul McDowell via agora-discussion wrote:

Well I guess I better get to work, then!

Indeed.

I deputise as Prime Minister to appoint snail as Speaker

All the timestamps on this message are past 29 Sep at 20:12:00 UTC,
whereas the Date: header on the election resolution was 22 Sep at
20:11:58. So this almost certainly clears the bar of R2160(6).

snail won some time between 4 Aug 2024 and 9 Sep 2024 (per latest
Herald's report), but Speaker hasn't changed hands since July, so
installing em as Speaker was indeed overdue (unless someone else won
more recently).

I'll officially process this next weekend around the usual time, in
case there are any other nuances that I've overlooked.

--
[ANSC H:GE V:G B:0]