Since the month just started, comex and j become Epsilon.

Prop transfers since last cycle:

Wooble: 1
Murphy: 1
Yally: 4
Tiger: 3
comex: 2
BobTHJ: 1
coppro: 1
ais523: 1
Pavitra: 1

PROMOTIONS:

Both myself and Murphy have been transfered the same number of props
since last cycle, and both of our castes were raised by Notes. I select
Murphy. I flip Murphy's caste to Alpha.

Tiger has had more props transferred to em than any other Gamma (and eir
caste was not lowered by Notes). I flip Tiger's caste to Beta.

Pavitra has had more props transferred to em than any other Delta (and
eir caste was not lowered by Notes). I flip Pavitra's caste to Gamma.

Yally has had more props transferred to em than any other Epsilon (and
eir caste was not lowered by Notes). I flip Yally's caste to Delta.

DEMOTIONS:

There is 1 Alpha; no change necessary.

There are 3 Betas. Of them, Taral's caste was not increased by the
spending of Notes. I flip Taral's caste to Gamma.

There are 5 Gammas. Pavitra and Taral are ineligible for demotion.
cmealrjr is inactive. I flip cmealrjr's caste to Delta. Of ais523 and
Wooble, ais523's caste was increased via Notes since last cycle. I flip
Wooble's caste to Delta.

There are 7 Deltas. Wooble, Yally, and cmealrjr are ineligible for
demotion. The PNP is second-class. I flip the PNP's caste to Epsilon.
Of ehird, OscarMeyr, and woggle, none of em have had eir caste changed
by Notes nor been transferred any props. It is my discretion; I flip
OscarMeyr's and woggle's castes to Epsilon.

-coppro