MINISTERS WITHOUT PORTFOLIO
                 comex            27-Feb-09 <- Speaker
                 OscarMeyr        24-Mar-09
                 ais523            6-Apr-09
                 coppro            3-May-09
                 Wooble           20-May-09

I hereby award Tiger the Patent Title Champion (by High Score) and Minister
Without Portfolio.  comex ceases to be speaker upon this date; OscarMeyr is
the new speaker.

I hereby award Murphy the Patent Title Champion (by High Score) and Minister
Without Portfolio.  We thank thee, oh OscarMeyr, for your work as speaker;
you are hereby (upon this date) replaced by Speaker ais523.

                 MINISTERS WITHOUT PORTFOLIO
                 ais523            6-Apr-09 <- Speaker as of 22-Jun-09
                 coppro            3-May-09
                 Wooble           20-May-09
                 Tiger            22-Jun-09
                 Murphy           22-Jun-09