If coppro is the Grand Poobah, I act on eir behalf (as per eir pledge)
to cause em to resign from the office of Grand Poobah.

If the office of Grand Poobah is vacant, I deputize to perform the
following required promotions and demotions.  If it is not vacant (i.e.
I am the holder) I perform them without deputization.

Promotions
 I promote coppro from beta to alpha
 I promote Yally from gamma to beta (required by honors list)
 I promote ehird from delta to gamma
 I promote G. from epsilon to delta (required by honors list)

Demotions
 From alpha (none needed)
 From beta (none needed)
 I demote Pavitra from gamma to delta
 From Delta (none needed)

If the office of grand poobah is vacant, I act on behalf of coppro
to cause em (as default officeholder, and as per eir pledge) to come
to hold the office.

-G.