Detail: http://zenith.homelinux.net/cotc/viewcase.php?cfj=2709

=========================  Criminal Case 2709  =========================

    Wooble violated the power-2 Rule 1742 by failing to ensure that
    ə fulfilled all its obligations, specifically the obligation to
    assign a judgment to CFJ 2700.

Caller:                                 coppro
Barred:                                 Wooble

Judge:                                  Walker
Judgement:

History:

Called by coppro:                       04 Oct 2009 02:05:42 GMT
Defendant Wooble informed:              04 Oct 2009 02:05:42 GMT
Assigned to Walker:                     (as of this message)

Detail: http://zenith.homelinux.net/cotc/viewcase.php?cfj=2710

=========================  Criminal Case 2710  =========================

    coppro violated the power-2 Rule 1742 by failing to ensure that
    ə fulfilled all its obligations, specifically the obligation to
    assign a judgment to CFJ 2700.

Caller:                                 Wooble
Barred:                                 coppro

Judge:                                  Walker
Judgement:

History:

Called by Wooble:                       04 Oct 2009 02:07:35 GMT
Defendant coppro informed:              04 Oct 2009 02:07:35 GMT
Assigned to Walker:                     (as of this message)

Gratuitous Arguments by coppro:

As a member of ə, it is my responsibility to ensure that it
does not violate the rules. This is not a specific obligation, but an
ongoing one. My failure to have ə complete its duties was necessary to
demonstrate that other parties are not aiding to have it complete its
duties, in violaton of the contract. I have historically been the only
member of ə to ever compose a judgement on its behalf. I believe that my
actions are justifiable in maintaining ə's compliance in the long term.

Gratuitous Arguments by ais523:

This is not an argument towards innocence, but may
justify a lighter sentence.