Detail: http://zenith.homelinux.net/cotc/viewcase.php?cfj=3021

==============================  CFJ 3021  ==============================

    Tanner Swett's most recent ENDORSE vote caused him to vote
    AGAINST.

Caller:                                 Turiski

Judge:                                  G.
Judgement:

History:

Called by Turiski:                      05 May 2011 14:47:51 GMT
Assigned to G.:                         (as of this message)

Caller's Arguments:

The real question here is whether the wording "most recently published"
applies to the future as well as the past. Clearly, as nobody except Tanner
and me have posted the word algebraic in the last 2 days, I published it
more
recently than any person who might have published it in the past;
however, it
is unclear whether eir wording applies to my text, or even if it was eir
intention.

Caller's Evidence:

Turiski wrote:
>> 7051 2   Murphy        Janitor's Local #574
> AGAINST
>

> 4+sqrt(2) is an algebraic number.

Gratuitous Arguments by ehird:

> as of the time I cast this vote

Gratuitous Arguments by scshunt:

UNDETERMINED, as we don't ever evaluate conditional votes
until the end of the voting period. While we know the outcome, that does
not change the fact that we don't perform the evaluation yet.