Detail: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/3457

=============================  CFJ 3457  =============================

      OscarMeyr has joined The Agoran Betting Market.

Caller:                      OscarMeyr

Judge:                       G.
Judgement:                   FALSE

History:

Called by OscarMeyr:         21 Dec 2015
Assigned to nichdel:         09 Sep 2016
nichdel recused:             05 Jan 2017
Assigned to G.:              05 Jan 2017
Judged FALSE by G.:          05 Jan 2017

Caller's Evidence: