List of pending/recent cases - any missing?  (I assign ID numbers as indicated).

I intend to use the following list of "interested" players to assign open
cases (not in this order), based on everyone who voted in November.  Let me
know of additions/removals:
   ais523, Alexis, aranea, Murphy, nichdel, o, Sprocklem, G.
   (天火狐 will be included depending on the result of 3467, which I will
    judge before any assignments).

3463, called by Alexis, 24 Oct 2016

      I own a White Ribbon.

self-assigned to aranea.

3464, called by Alexis, 24 Oct 2016

      I own a Platinum Ribbon.

self-assigned to aranea.

3465, called by Alexis, 06 Nov 2016

      If Proposal 7821 were resolved right now, the outcome would be
      ADOPTED.

OPEN (Aris barred).

3466, called by ais523, 06 Nov 2016

      It is possible to ratify an Agoran Credit Union report, and have
      the ratification have some effect.

OPEN

3467, called by ais523, 07 Nov 2016

      天火狐 is a player.

As Arbitor, I assign this case to myself.

3468, called by ais523, 10 Nov 2016

      It is possible for circumstances to exist under which is possible to
      initiate a new Era by announcement.

OPEN

3469, called by ais523, 10 Nov 2016

      At least one Patent Title to be held by something other than a
      person.

OPEN

3470, called by Ørjan, 7 Nov 2016

      Rule 2168 (Extending the voting period) is capable of extending the
      voting period of an Agoran decision.

self-assigned to o and judged FALSE.

3471-3472, called by Murphy 17 Nov 2016

      3471: Josh T has voted AGAINST on the decision on Proposal 7836.
      3472: Josh T has voted PRESENT on the decision on Proposal 7837.

As Arbitor, I assign these two cases to myself (linked to CFJ 3467).