On Wed, 2017-06-21 at 13:33 +0100, Alex Smith wrote:
> On Tue, 2017-06-20 at 00:38 -0400, Owen Jacobson wrote:
> > I CFJ on the statement
> >
> >     PSS has enjoyed Quazie’s typos at all times within the last
> > seven days.
>
> This is CFJ 3528. I assign it to myself.

I suspect the pledge in question is broken only by actions that are
actually observable. Tying Agora's gamestate to a player's mental state
is only asking for trouble.

As such, I judge this CFJ IRRELEVANT. Failure to enjoy a typo would not
actually violate the pledge until it had some effect that could be
perceived via some means by Agorans as a whole. I don't believe such an
observable effect has happened.

(Note that pledge violation is defined as "cardable", which very much
implies to me that it's up to the Referee that decides whether to award
the card, and the rule simply gives guidelines for when that happens.
This is different for rules violations as a whole, which tend to use
words like SHALL.)

--
ais523