(Apologies for missing this one too!)
(Also Aris: sorry for an assignment so soon after the last batch - this
is actually the easiest of the next several I think, and various barring
and self-interest in the next set constrain my options):

I assign the following CFJ to Aris:

==============================  CFJ 3562  ==============================

      The above-quoted part of Proposal 7871 had no effect.

Caller:                       o

Judge:                        Aris

History:

Called by o:                  07 Sep 2017

Caller's Arguments:

the clause 'the rule currently not assigned a number called “Rewards”’
identifies zero rules, and identifies no thing that is not a rule, so
the quoted part can be interpreted as

“Nowhere, replace the text…”

Caller's Evidence:

(the 'above-quoted' text):