On Fri, 13 Oct 2017, Kerim Aydin wrote:
>       I initiate an Agoran Decision to resolve the Moot on CFJ 3568.
>       For this decision, the vote collector is the Arbitor and the
>       valid options are AFFIRM, REMAND, and REMIT.  Quorum is 5.

I resolve the Moot Decision on CFJ 3568 as follows:

Votes:
REMAND:  G., V.J. Rada, o, Aris, ATMunn, Publius
(Alexis attempted to vote Remand but it was sent to Discussion).

The option selected is REMAND.  CFJ 3568 is therefore rendered open
(and remains assigned to o for judgement).

Case details for CFJ 3568: