I initiate a zombie auction, with the following lots (each zombie a
separate lot) ordered as follows (highest-bid first):

1. pokes
2. 天火狐
3. o
4. Kenyon
5. Quazie
6. Ouri

Agora is the Auctioneer, and the Registrar is the Announcer.  The
currency is Coins with a minimum bid of 1.

[Side note:  I am leaving V.J. Rada out on purpose - I think I have
the requirement to start a zombie auction each month that starts with
at least one zombie belonging to Agora, but I have discretion over
whether to leave some zombies out, it's the difference between "any"
and "every" in the first paragraph of R1885].