This is CFJ 3739.  I assign it to Falsifian.

===============================  CFJ 3739  ===============================

      A person earns a Cyan Ribbon when e temporarily deputises for an
      office.

Caller:                        G.

Judge:                         Falsifian

History:

Called by G.:                                     16 Jun 2019 18:34:55
Assigned to Falsifian:                            [now]

Caller's Arguments:

From Rule 2438 (Ribbons):
      Cyan (C): When a person deputises for an office, that person earns
      a Cyan Ribbon.

The question is whether "temporary deputisation" is a sub-category of
"deputisation" (deserving of a Ribbon) or if the qualifier makes it
something totally separate and not ribbon-earning.

From Rule 2160 (Deputisation):
      5. the deputy, when performing the action, announces that e is
         doing so by deputisation or by temporary deputisation
      [...]
      When a player deputises for an elected office, e becomes the
      holder of that office, unless the action being performed would
      already install someone into that office, and/or unless the
      deputisiation is temporary.

The "deputisation or by temporary deputisation" implies they're
distinct things and not sub-categories, but the "unless the
deputisation is temporary" implies one is a sub-category of the other
(these are the only usages in the whole Ruleset of the term
"temporary".

It makes some kinda sense that a ribbon reward is reserved for when
you actually take on an office, but I don't have a prejudice
otherwise: FWIW when I wrote the "temporary" rule I didn't think about
ribbons at all so there was no particular intent.