The below is CFJ 3748.  I assign it to G.

===============================  CFJ 3748  ===============================

      Jason Cobb is guilty of the crime of Oathbreaking for the pledge
      that was made in this message.

Caller:                        Jason Cobb

Judge:                         G.

History:

Called by Jason Cobb:                             27 Jun 2019 15:05:56
Assigned to G.:                                   [now]

Caller's Arguments:

   There's nothing in Rule 2405 that explicitly says a pledge can't
   operate retroactively. Other than that, I have basically no idea
   what the result of this should be.

Caller's Evidence: