status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3750
(This document is informational only and contains no game actions).

===============================  CFJ 3750  ===============================

      In this message, G. destroyed a coin.

Caller:                        G.

Judge:                         twg
Judgement:                     FALSE

History:

Called by G.:                                     01 Jul 2019 15:29:30
Assigned to twg:                                  03 Jul 2019 00:52:46
Judged FALSE by twg:                              03 Jul 2019 10:11:12

Caller's Arguments:

The award in question is not a fee-based action at all.  R2579 specifies
that if a *correct* fee-announcement is (but e.g. the actor does not have
the fee) then no asset holdings are changed.  In the case of an
"incorrect" fee-announcement, there's no fail-safe that I can find one
way or the other - do the assets change?

Caller's Evidence: