I accept twg.'s CoE of the previous weekly report of the Referee and publish
the below report. It is accurate as of NOW, not as of the time of the
original report.
Referee’s Weekly Report
Date of This Report: 2019-07-11
Date of Last Report: 2019-06-18

BLOT HOLDINGS
===============
This section self-ratifies.

Blots    Player
-----    ------
  8    Corona
  6    twg
  4    D. Margaux
  3    Publius Scribonius Scholasticus
  2    R. Lee
  1    L.
  1    Murphy
  1    omd

Blots    Fugitive
-----    --------
  2    Kenyon

RECENT CHANGES
==============
1 July: Kenyon's Blots automatically halved
3 July: The Prime Minister imposes a 2 Blot fine on D. Margaux for
tardiness by Dive.
9  July: R. Lee expunged a blot
9 July: A fine of 2 Blots imposed on D. Margaux for tardiness by CHoJ.
10 July: twg expunged a blot
11 July: A fine of 1 Blot imposed on omd for failing to judge a CFJ
RECENT FINGER POINTS & INVESTIGATION RESULTS
9 July: D. Margaux pointed a finger at emself for being late on the
Referee's weekly report. Accepted, 2 blot fine imposed.
9 July: D. Margaux pointed a finger at emself for being late on resolving
the most recent batch of proposals e was required to. Shenanigans.
11 July: Jason Cobb points a finger at omd for failing to judge a CFJ.
A fine of 1 blot imposed.