The below is CFJ 3767.  I assign it to G.

I judge it as follows:

FALSE.  Using common sense and direct forward reasoning (R217), this fits
into a "formatting" issue where the meaning is clear, even to a moron in a
hurry[0], and is no more consequential to rules interpretation than whether
* or - is used for bullets in a bullet list.

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_moron_in_a_hurry