Hear Ye!  Hear Ye!

Let's try another semi-periodic and semi-official contest, this time called:

           COMPLETE SUB-GAME IN A SINGLE RULE

Method:

An entry consists of a single (proto) Rule that contains a complete sub-game
with a win condition. (Published with intent to become an entry, yadda
yadda).  No more than 3 entries per person, please.  And let's say (since a
rule can have arbitrary length), "single rule" max length is the longest
currently existing rule (not sure what that is, maybe Ribbons or Space
Battles).  Entries close in a week.

Award:
Best entry (by consensus discussion moderated by Herald) and (1) the Herald
will attempt (w/2 Consent) to award an appropriate unique patent title
to the author; (2) purse of 25 coins, contributed by Herald, and (3) if
the winning Rule is actually proposed, and the sub-game requires an office,
and the author doesn't want the office emself, the Herald is willing to
run the sub-game for a while if the workload is generally reasonable.

Suggested Criteria:
Playabily, simplicity, brevity, but also some interesting strategy and/or
new ideas.

FULL DISCLOSURE:
I have an entry - I was playing with a sub-game idea that turned out to fit
in a single Rule, so I thought it might be a good challenge.