I recuse Trigon from CFJ 3775.  I assign CFJ 3775 to Falsifian.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3775

===============================  CFJ 3775  ===============================

      Ratifying the SLR also ratifies the fact that no other Rules
      (other than those in the ratified SLR) exist.

Caller:                        G.

Judge:                         Trigon

History:

Called by G.:                                     28 Sep 2019 16:46:47
Assigned to Trigon:                               04 Oct 2019 18:13:04
Trigon Recused:                                   [now]
Assigned to Falsifian:                            [now]

Caller's Arguments:

By R1681, the SLR is a format of the ruleset:
    The Short Logical Ruleset (SLR) is a format of the ruleset.

By R1051, it is also part of the Rulekeepor's Weekly Report:
    The Rulekeepor's Weekly report includes the Short Logical Ruleset.

In the rules, "the ruleset" is not explicitly defined, but a common
definition would be "the set of all rules".

So does ratifying the SLR ratify the implication that there are no other
rules (i.e. that the ratified set is complete)?  Note that in some types
of reports we explicitly handle/cover missing values, e.g. in R2162 for
switches:
                                                    a public document
       purporting to be this portion of that officer's report is
       self-ratifying, and implies that other instances are at their
       default value.

We don't have text like that for the SLR/the ruleset.

If it's useful, here's how Proposal 8175 (adopted 08-May-2019) phrased the
last SLR ratification:
ID: 8175
Title: SLR Ratification
Adoption index: 3.0
Author: Aris
Co-authors:

Ratify the Short Logical Ruleset published on the 24th of February, 2019,
available here [1].

[1]
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-official/2019-February/012797.html