The below CFJ is 3847.  I assign it to ATMunn.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3847

===============================  CFJ 3847  ===============================

      If an impure person Raises a Banner, eir Ribbon Ownership becomes
      the empty set but e does not win the game.

Caller:                        G.

Judge:                         ATMunn

History:

Called by G.:                                     12 Jun 2020 18:44:26
Assigned to ATMunn:                               [now]

Caller's Arguments:

There's seemingly nothing stopping an impure person from Raising a Banner
if eir ribbon ownership allows, even though e's prevented from winning.
It's unclear whether the ribbon reset is a result of raising the banner on
its own, or whether failure to win prevents the reset.

Caller's Evidence: