Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, Herald of Agora

To All To Whom these Presents shall come or whom the same may in any
way concern,

A Proclamation

WHEREAS, on the nineteenth day of July in the Year of our Gregorian
Calendar two thousand and twenty, Jason did Raise a Banner under
Ribbons, being the two thousand, four hundred, and thirty-eighth Rule of
Agora; and

WHEREAS, by so doing, Jason did win the games of Agora;

NOW KNOW YOU that we, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, Herald of
Agora, do hereby confirm that Jason has so won the games of Agora;

NOW KNOW YOU that we, by the Powers granted to us under Winning the
Game, being the two thousand, four hundred, and forty-ninth Rule of
Agora, do hereby bestow upon Jason the Patent Title of Champion; and

NOW KNOW YOU that the game may be won, but the game never ends.

OF ALL WHICH the Players of Agora and all others whom these Presents
may concern are hereby requested to take notice and to govern
themselves accordingly.

At agora-official, this twenty-second day of July in the Year of our
Gregorian Calendar two thousand and twenty.
--
----
Publius Scribonius Scholasticus, Herald, Referee, Tailor, Pirate