The below CFJ is 3870.  I assign it to Publius Scribonius Scholasticus.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3870

===============================  CFJ 3870  ===============================

      The "this message" in the disclaimer in evidence applies to the
      whole email, not merely the {{{ }}}-delimited section.

Caller:                        G.
Barred:                        Trigon

Judge:                         Publius Scribonius Scholasticus

History:

Called by G.:                                     28 Jul 2020 21:27:49
Assigned to Publius Scribonius Scholasticus:      [now]

Caller's Evidence:

Trigon wrote[0]:

> The following text comprises a public message:
> {{{ DISCLAIMER:  There are no game actions in this message. }}}

[0]
https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2020-July/044322.html

Caller's Arguments:

Rule 478/38 reads in part:
      A public message is a message sent via a public forum, or sent to
      all players and containing a clear designation of intent to be
      public. A rule can also designate that a part of one public
      message is considered a public message in its own right.

There is no rule that designates the DISCLAIMER part of the message in
evidence as a "public message in its own right", therefore the exception
doesn't apply, and claiming that the DISCLAIMER text is a message in its
own right is ISISTIS (I say it is therefore it is).  Because R478
explicitly enables a rule to designate part of one public message as a
message in its own right, doing so is regulated as per R2125(1).