The below CFJ is 3873.  I assign it to R. Lee.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3873

===============================  CFJ 3873  ===============================

      It is Shelvacu's birthday.

Caller:                        Falsifian

Judge:                         R. Lee

History:

Called by Falsifian:                              08 Aug 2020 15:07:48
Assigned to R. Lee:                               [now]

Caller's Evidence:

On 8 Aug 2020 15:06:00 +0000, shelvacu via agora-business wrote:
> I wish to register to become a player. If my registration is successful,
> I cause myself to receive one Welcome Package and announce that it is my
> Agoran Birthday! How exciting.

Caller's Arguments:

I'm not sure about the birthday, though. R2585 says

       It is considered to be a player's Agoran Birthday on the
       anniversary of the day e first registered.

and after quickly checking a few definitions of anniversary, most of them
seem to say something about "previous year". E.g. Wikipedia: "An
anniversary is the date on which an event took place or an institution was
founded in a previous year, ...".

Gratuitous Arguments (multiple contributors in thread):

https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2020-August/044452.html

https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2020-August/044453.html

https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2020-August/044454.html

https://mailman.agoranomic.org/cgi-bin/mailman/private/agora-business/2020-August/044455.html