The below CFJ is 3878.  I assign it to Jason.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3878

===============================  CFJ 3878  ===============================

      Two ribbons were awarded in this message.

Caller:                        ATMunn

Judge:                         Jason

History:

Called by ATMunn:                                 15 Aug 2020 00:46:04
Assigned to Jason:                                [now]

[Linked to CFJ 3877]

Caller's Evidence:

On 8/14/2020 3:22 PM, ATMunn via agora-business wrote:
> On 8/14/2020 6:51 AM, Publius via agora-business wrote:
>> On 8/9/20 5:17 PM, Publius Scribonius Scholasticus wrote:
>>> Oh, okay, I think that's substantially different enough to require a new
>>> intent, so I intend, with Agoran Consent, to award the Badge of
>>> Diplonomic to ATMunn, G., Jason, Aris, Falsifian, R. Lee, omd, Trigon,
>>> Ben & Claire of BC System, and P.S.S..
>>>
>>> Thank you for getting their perspective, so that we can follow their wishes!
>>>

>> With the support of Aris, Trigon, Jason, ATMunn, and Falsifian and with
>> no objections, I do so.
>>

> I award a Violet ribbon to Ben & Claire of BC System.
> CFJ: One ribbon was awarded in this message.
>
> I award Violet ribbons to Ben & Clair of BC System.
> CFJ: Two ribbons were awarded in this message.

Caller's Arguments:

For the record, most of the discussion regarding this topic took place
in the thread "DIS: Badge Problems", which was originally a part of the
thread "BUS: [Diplonomic 2020] BT3 Intent to Announce Winners, Badge,
and Clean-up".