I intend to place the following bargain on the barrel, with 3 support:

Tender:  legislative, legislative, justice, justice.
Payout: 5

I intend to place the following bargain on the barrel, with 3 support:

Tender: legislative, legislative, voting, voting.
Payout: 5

I intend to place the following bargain on the barrel, with 3 support:

Tender: justice, justice, voting, voting.
Payout: 5

I intend to place the following bargain on the barrel, with 3 support:

Tender: victory, legislative, voting, justice.
Payout: 10

I intend to take the following bargains off the barrel, with Notice (after
winning the Coopor election):

Bargain 1, Payout 7
Tender: Voting, Legislative, Victory, Legislative, Justice, Voting

Bargain 2, payout 10
Tender: Victory, Victory, Voting, Victory, Victory, Legislative

Bargain 3 payout 8
Tender: Victory, Justice, Justice, Voting, Legislative, Legislative

Bargain 4 payout 3
Tender:  Voting, Legislative, Victory, Justice, Justice, Legislative

-G.