The below CFJ is 3894.  I assign it to Jason.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3894

===============================  CFJ 3894  ===============================

      The first statement in this message constitutes a breach of R2471
      "No Faking".

Caller:                        Cuddlebeam

Judge:                         Jason

History:

Called by Cuddlebeam:                             22 Jan 2021 21:53:05
Assigned to Jason:                                [now]

Caller's Evidence:

On 1/22/2021 1:53 PM, Cuddle Beam via agora-business wrote:
> This statement is a lie and I intend to mislead with it.

Gratuitous Arguments by nix and Gaelan: