The below CFJ is 3907.  I assign it to Aris.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3907

      I have violated one of the quoted pledges.

Caller:                        Gaelan

Judge:                         Aris

History:

Called by Gaelan:                                 25 May 2021 19:31:51
Assigned to Aris:                                 [now]

Caller's Evidence: