The below CFJ is 3915.  I assign it to ATMunn.

status: https://faculty.washington.edu/kerim/nomic/cases/#3915

===============================  CFJ 3915  ===============================

      Aris bought strength at least once in the below message.

Caller:                        G.
Barred:                        Aris

Judge:                         ATMunn

History:

Called by Aris:                                   08 Jun 2021 15:50:31
Assigned to ATMunn:                               [now]

Caller's Arguments:

I believe this should be FALSE.  Buying strength is a fee-based action.
The below message does not (as per Rule 2579):
>                                        specify the correct set of
>     assets for the fee and indicate intent to pay that fee for the
>     sole purpose of using that method to perform that action.

Caller's Evidence: