The following orders (as defined by the Splat Market contract) exist:

Victory Cards:
1x buy @ 20 coins (nix) *

Decipoints (Obstructive Pooling):
25x buy @ 2 coins (nix)
25x buy @ 40 coins (Falsifian) *

Starred orders are active. (Technically, the most recent of the
orders represented by the starred line is active.)

Some tips on using the Splat Market:
- "buy" and "sell" are from the perspective of the order's owner,
  so if someone has a buy order for victory cards, that means e
  wants to buy victory cards, and vice versa
- To create orders: "I create 5 buy orders for pendants at
  at 50 coins."
- To use an order: "I execute 5 of Gaelan's buy orders for pendants
  at 50 coins." (If you're paranoid, you could add something like
  "if doing so would cause me to gain 5 pendants".)
- You can only use active (starred) orders; that is, you can't use
  orders that are newer or worse deals (for you) until you've used
  up the older, better deals.

Gaelan